Sony Announces a MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Photo Competition
Today Public Relations Manager Alex Armour announced news of a MotorStorm: Pacific Rift 'Looking Good!' Photo Competition as follows:
With the MotorStorm: Pacific Rift version 1.01 game update, we launched a new and improved Photo Mode to enable you to take even more stunning pictures of your brutal off-road experiences.
Now, in an exclusive competition on VIP.MotorStorm.com, we want to give you the chance to show off your best snaps in superb style.
We want your best shots using the improved photo mode that capture the brutal thrills of race action and the savage beauty of the island. The more action packed the shot the better.
The 20 best pictures will each be considered for inclusion in one of our future updates as a loading screen image (with your PSN Online ID signed on it as the credited creator), and the photographer will also win a MotorStorm t-shirt!
Imagine how sweet it would be to start up a race, with your friends sitting around on the sofa, and seeing your photo displayed (with your name on it) on the loading screen before the race!
To make your mark in your favorite game and to take your place in MotorStorm history, either post up to three of your best pictures into the competition thread on the VIP.MotorStorm.com forums or email them to [email protected], with "MotorStorm Photo" in the subject field. Please ensure that each photo is named after your PSN Online ID (such as "MusterBuster_01.jpg"). Also please indicate that you are submitting from North America as we will be selecting 20 winners from Europe and 20 from North America.
To Submit a Photo:
1. Pause the game and take a photo using Photo Mode.
2. Export the photo from your Gallery (in your Garage) to your XMB.
3. Transfer the photo from your XMB to your PC (and email it or host it on a website and post it in the competition thread).
Your entries must reach us by 11:59 pm pacific time on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 to be eligible. You must be 16 or older to take part. Further terms and conditions are listed below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to residents of the United States and Canada ages 16 or over except employees of the Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their families, agents or any other person professionally connected with the Competition.
2. Maximum of 3 photos may be submitted per household.
3. All entries must be received by 11:59 pacific time on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 (the "Closing Date").
4. Winners will be notified via email within 28 days of the competition Closing Date and must respond within 28 days of receiving the notification to claim their prize.
5. Please click here for further terms and conditions.
More PlayStation 3 News...