Today Sega of America Community Manager Kellie Parker has shared some details on the after effects of zombie devastation in Yakuza: Dead Souls for the PlayStation 3 entertainment system.
To quote: When tragedy and devastation hit a place, even if it's a place you're very familiar with, it can be hard to remember what it used to look like. You may think you know every inch of a certain place, and then suddenly, it's unrecognizable.
To see how much things can change once the zombie invasion hits, here are some comparison screens of Kamurocho as it used to be and as it is now in Yakuza: Dead Souls.
• Before Zombies - a sunny day in Kamurocho.
• After Zombies - yeah, I wouldn't go in there if I were you.
• Before Zombies - what a nice vending machine!
• After Zombies - OH GOD, IT'S ON FIRE! (At least the traffic cone survived.)
• Before Zombies - I'm not sure that's a very safe parking spot...
• After Zombies - Uh, yeah. Sorry about your car, mister.
Yakuza: Dead Souls has all the crazy zombie-killing action you're craving, with a distinct Yakuza twist.
A pre-order campaign is currently running. Trust me - you don't want to miss out on the assets offered!
Yakuza: Dead Souls hits shelves on March 13th in North America, March 16th in Europe, and is exclusive to the PS3.
More PlayStation 3 News...