PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

This guy has major integrity in my book for not signing on with sony, It is also bad that sony is reaching out like this.

sony sucks, i don't care what happens to them.

sony: 0
    Koushik Dutta: 1

Quote Originally Posted by yumsg View Post
    I checked wth Sony. It is not a fake.
    You checked with Sony? I guess that reply is a confirmation this is real? C'mome man! Anybody can make that statement. It may very well be real but I'm still a little skeptical myself.

Also, she asked to communicate via phone. She could have very well done that via his email address she used in this communication.
    Last edited by tonybologna; 03-13-2011 at 01:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anyone can make up an email like this. I do know that large corporations have long been recruiting hackers for anti-virus, spy-ware, anti hacking software and network security. It is possible they did offer him a chance at a position.

She does exist. Not sure where this vacancy would fit in under her remit according to linkedin? Quality assurance?

wake up kiddo!!! don't make the world laughs. Sony definitely never recruited outsiders for this tiny problem.

got'in experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34