PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

I think the only reason Intel even has CPU integrated GPUs is because 'AMD has them'. CPUs are still very important, even for games. I'm curious to see how the system handles 4k video, which is a space hog (and sure to be a CPU hog)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think PlayStation Death has a nice ring to it!

With all the stuff they have planned to bog it down with, I tend to agree with you.

7. The PS4 will not be backwards compatible with PS3 games.
    8. Games need to be registered to PlayStation Network account

At least wii u has bc for wii games

They'll have fun trying to ban the use of "Used Games" in the EU where it's illegal to prevent software re-sale.

If they do prevent people playing games they've bought 2nd hand they'll be up before a judge before you can sneeze and that'll be all she wrote.

Games need to be registered to PlayStation Network account???

what if you don't have an internet connection? surely sony can't do this. playstation death is the appropriate title for it if they do. I wouldn't buy one if this is the case for 100% sure and certain.

These don't really sounds that reliable and seem to contradict things we've already heard (like the hard drive space)

Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    7. The PS4 will not be backwards compatible with PS3 games.
    8. Games need to be registered to PlayStation Network account

At least wii u has bc for wii games
    These two "facts" annoy me the most, especially the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by boxbundy View Post
    Games need to be registered to PlayStation Network account???

what if you don't have an internet connection? surely sony can't do this. playstation death is the appropriate title for it if they do. I wouldn't buy one if this is the case for 100% sure and certain.
    You can ask the store to register your games.

lol at no bc with ps3. gotta love how much sony has changed on the whole bc front... before they were all for it, now they could care less about it.

ps death is such an ironic name... with all these restrictions and no bc it just could be the death of the playstation brand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast