Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Rumor: Leaked Metal Gear Solid 5 Music Track is Available

Today KrackChap of GamingIndians (linked above) discovered what appears to be a leaked Metal Gear Solid 5 music track.

The individual who uploaded it to YouTube is akirawing of AkiraWing.com, likely one and the same Akira Wing who is a composer per the IMDB.

Those interested in checking out the alleged new Metal Gear Solid 5 (MGS5) Music Track for PS3 can do so below, or download it here:

Download: Leaked Metal Gear Solid 5 Music Track / Leaked Metal Gear Solid 5 Music Track [Mirror]

More PlayStation 3 News...

otarumx Guest
    I find this highly unlikely especially because it comes from a musician with a rather small body of work when the most likely MGS music author would be Norihiko Hibino and because as we know confidentiality agreements would stop such a leak from happening especially if it is made by the author of said piece of music.

I won't deny that it fits the video but from that to being real there is a big leap.

GZA1984 Guest
    Sounds pretty awesome! Fake or not.
    I'm sure the new Metal Gear game will have a great soundtrack once again like always.