Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Rumor: Kingdom Hearts III in development for PS3, TGS-bound!

According to a rumor from the latest OPM, Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show. Interesting indeed...

To quote:

In itís rumor section, it mentions the fact that Kingdom Hearts III is in development for the PS3 and will be at TGS.

The exact quote being:

"Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at TGS." More PlayStation 3 News...

TheSaint7 Guest
    I hope it is true but i doubt it... the developers of square enix are too busy with FFXIII & Versus right now.

Aeonin Guest
    I think the PS3 defiantly needs a new line-up of sure fire hits for TGS. I'm having a ball with SCIV and MGS4, but the PS3 is nowhere near what the PS1 or 2 got as far as quantity.

Hopefully FFXIII and possibly this could turn that tide.

GreyChertZ Guest
    I hope so too. The Kingdom Hearts was my fav game on PS2 and i hope KHIII will be on my PS3

luilui812 Guest
    Kingdom Hearts was indeed an awsome game, can't wait for the new one.. hopefully it will be exclusive to ps3.