- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Resistance 2 Patch 1.60 for PS3 Coming May 14, 2009
Insomniac are known for supporting their products, and they've just announced that Patch 1.60 is going to be released for Resistance 2 on the 14th of May, 2009.
On the Resistance 2 community forums (linked above), Bryan Intihar gave fans of the shooter the lo-down on what to expect in the latest update:
To quote: In our ongoing effort to improve Resistance 2 comes patch 1.60, which will be available for download on May 14 (you'll automatically receive the download prompt the next time you play the game). In addition to some routine behind-the-scenes work, here are some things you'll notice after installing the patch:
- Access to Allies menu has been fixed
- You can now launch Resistance 2 from Home
- Added "Send Message" to the player interaction menu
- "Ring of Life" Berserk energy is depleted upon activation
- The DLC multiplayer map "Outpost" is now listed under Northern Orick" instead of "Southern Orick"
- Added coop Superhuman mode text to the "Create Game" screen
- Added re-game time to the ticker
- Meltdown leaderboard has been fixed
- You can now earn a "Field Medic" ribbon" by healing the other split-screen player
- Players will no longer be awarded the "Collector" ribbon while dead
- Any XP and Gray Tech earned in offline cooperative games will be retained when the player goes online (this will help address any stats issues some of you experienced after the release of the previous patch)
More PlayStation 3 News...
05-14-2009 #2faiizow Guest
There is a delay for the Game Launching feature. Ah well. Maybe Game Launching is being improved upon..?