Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 5 First ... 234 ... Last
    elser1 Guest
    i hope this is just a joke.. i wouldn't pay $2000 or whatever for this thing.. LOL

openupyourmind Guest
    every 30 minutes it shuts off WTF! they can stick that option in their rear

TheShroomster Guest
    Just out of curiosity where did these photos originate??

Nevermind I found the original source linked in the first post...

Sostanco Guest
    well, nice design, but features are better! thx

croft72 Guest
    So far it appears to be a very interesting piece of hardware displayed. Even the controller (Which is only displayed on one pic & barely noticable due to the color scheme) looks interesting as well. Rather this is real or not, I suppose we'll have to wait and see what Sony officially announces for PS4 when the time comes.

Prince Valiant Guest
    90 Watts certainly won't happen for a while.

moja Guest
    ..sadly, news must be hard-pressed all around. Someone with a wild imagination knows how to ignite fervor.

ModderFokker Guest
    Lol 90 watts...

barrybarryk Guest
    It's funny just how few people actually read it and understand it's just an artists idea for a console and nothing to do with Sony.

androvsky Guest
    The laws of thermodynamics are in tears, they won't come out of their room. I tried telling them maybe there's a reason other than pretending to save power that the system is doing that, but they won't listen. And honestly, I can't imagine what that other reason would be.

Page 3 of 5 First ... 234 ... Last