PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Question

I guess the big question is whether any of the non-working PS2 games on the PS3 USBLD Loader Compatibility List are now working...

hey can this be used on NTSC US ps3? I have the 80GB that supports the emulation.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by boriscolombia View Post
    hey can this be used on NTSC US ps3? I have the 80GB that supports the emulation.
    It's been answered a few posts back, in case you missed it see here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-hd...tml#post258640

Thumbs Up

This is great news, I bought a 320 GO HDD just for this loader, tested it with 2-3 games, but none worked! The worse part is that my new HDD was broken (Yes I bought it new)! Now I sent it in for repairs!

I'm very, very curious if this version improves some emulation aspects so please any input is very appreciated! (at least till my HDD comes back)

Big Grin PS2 compatable PS3's

I hear people are paying $1,500 for PS3's that are PS2 compatable

YES, thanks $ony... IŽll test tonight

thank god i have the 1st release

keep up the good work Ifcaro

Quote Originally Posted by lopper369 View Post
    I hear people are paying $1,500 for PS3's that are PS2 compatable
    haha

I sure wish you could point me in there direction...i will give them a 33.33% price cut off $1500

Is there a way to run emulators without swap magic? i can't get anything to run on ps3..

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    It's been answered a few posts back, in case you missed it see here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-hd...tml#post258640
    so it works, it would be so easy to just say yes or no, but ill take the "If it has (4) USB ports then yes it supports PS2 emulation and will work, if it only have (2) USB ports then no it won't work" so thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast