PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast

Does anyone has the save for F1 Race Stars - NPUB30930 with THE DLC's activated , or the DLC's for this game , pls ??

Are you talking about a game save, package file for game, or DLC package files?

Cool Bad Links

Can you replace the download links please?

Armored Core 4
    BLUS30027 - Game complete and have all parts. /

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

This save contains the H colors for all characters, 100% card collection with 9 of every card, complete mission mode and gallery. See READ ME file for more details.

Hi everyone,

I Need the original PARAM.SFO from SKATE 3 (BLUS30464)

MVC 3 FOTW 320 missions completed save?

Sonic sega all star racing transformed

Evening Fellow PS3News peeeeps... Looking to see if you can help... I'm looking for a completed SONIC SEGA ALL STAR RACING TRANSFORMED complete save... BLES-01646

Last edited by gb14929; 09-01-2014 at 06:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Any want to assist me in unlocking the last few stars ???? It's traffic attack... I'm happy to upload my game save for someone to use I only need 7 more stars to complete this game for my son...

Surely someone on this great forum can help ? PM me and I'll get the file too you.

Thanks again

So finally after some searching I found a rar with a completed game save. I copied it straight on my ps3 in the /home/00000000x (account). I played the game as normal and all the characters and levels were unlocked.

I noticed however that some of the characters hadn't had their mods unlocked. So played a level and at the end of the race I got the "YOU DID NOT EARN A TROPHY" message.

So I used the Bruteforce Save Data app from ALDOSTOOLS and resigned the account to my own. Copied the same back to the ps3, completed a level and now the trophies work.

Last edited by gb14929; 09-11-2014 at 06:53 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are these to downoad a save? Yes they are.

I was thinking the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast