Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... Last

PS3 Online Games you have!

What online games do you have?

I have CoD4, Eye of Judgement, Warhawk, and resistance (but I dont like the game online), If you want to play, msg: SMCTwilight

I have COD4 and GT5 prologue... although you can't really call that a game more of a demo of sorts.

I have Tekken DR Online, PES 2008 and Def Jam Icon, and after some weeks I will have GTA 4 I hope the release won't be displaced.

I have Tekken DR, Resistance, Call of Duty4 and Condemned.

I only Play Tekken and CoD 4 online.

Online games, hmm I only really play COD4 but I do also have Burnout Paradise, Guitar Hero III, Motorstorm, RFoM, COD3, Fight Night Round Round 3 and skate. I wanna get GTA IV an Little Big Planet later this year. I'm also in UK time if you wanna play, my PSN is wicked-insanity.

ive got COD4, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and Lair.

i have tekken online, warhawk and also resistance which i havent played for months.

Warhawk, Unreal Tournament 3, Orange Box 4 now with incoming tittle as Haze, GTA4, Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit and MGS Online there list will become a little more big that I expected.

i only have motorstorm haha

had warhawk, sold it.. only games i got online are cod4 and motorstorm, but i also got folklore and im getting gta iv special edition.

Page 1 of 4 12 ... Last