PS3 Media Server BETA v1.11.369 is Now Available
PS3 Media Server, a DLNA compliant Upnp Media Server for the PlayStation 3, has been updated by shagrath (earlier this month actually, we missed it) to PS3 Media Server BETA v1.11.369 for both Windows and Linux versions.
Download: PS3 Media Server BETA v1.11.369 (Windows) / PS3 Media Server BETA v1.11.369 (Linux)
To quote: Keep in mind these builds are not tested extensively. It's recommended to install it in another directory, but you can install these over your current installation (and of course, you can revert anytime to any older versions):
Changelog between r369 and r366:
- Newest Windows binaries of FFmpeg, mplayer and mencoder. Mencoder-mt is *not* updated: you can try the one from sherpya here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpla...19.7z/download
- Auto rotation of images based on EXIF orientation, only on PS3
- New option to start basic streaming in the #transcode folder (request of meskibob)
- Static UUID, multiple server instances appearing on the renderer should be a thing of the past
- A few bugfixes
Changelog between r366 and r363:
- Some changes on Sony, Philips renderer support
- Fix bug with subtitles search on large dir browsing
Changelog between r363 and r356:
- Ability to choose the subtitles color
- Audio transcoding to 48kHz by default on PS3 (new renderer parameter 'TranscodeAudioTo441kHz', feel free to tweak it)
- Support of HTTP chunk encoding (from the client side)
- Regional profiles support for Bravia TVs
- New renderer parameter (see 'TranscodedVideoFileSize', for Samsung/Philips TVs maybe)
- iTunes library support on Windows
More PlayStation 3 News...
Im using 1.2 svn version and that one works flawless for me.
I'm using this program all the time. Simple and easy!
the program really is awesome, so much better than tversity.
twonky media kicks it's ass... though is not free.