man, is there anything for Win RT???Sponsored Links
Following up on their previous update, today PlayStation 3 developer Raptor399 has announced that PS3 Media Server 1.90.1 is officially released for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X!
Download: PS3 Media Server 1.90.1 (Windows) / PS3 Media Server 1.90.1 (Windows x64) / PS3 Media Server 1.90.1 (Linux) / PS3 Media Server 1.90.1 (Mac) / Other PS3 Media Server Builds / SVN
PS3 Media Server 1.90.1 Changelog:
Note: the project switched to SourceForge for hosting the downloads, since Google Code will not support creating new downloads starting 2014. Older releases (before 1.90) will remain available at Google Code.
- Engines: FFmpeg Video, FFMpeg Web Video and FFmpeg Web Audio:
- Engines:Fix issue that prevented plugins extending FFmpegWebAudio and FFmpegWebVideo safely
- Engines: Updated FFmpeg for Windows
- MEncoder Video: Fix for spaces in font names breaking playback
- Misc: Fixed regression with tsMuxer and H264 support
- Misc: Restored Java support for file names with special characters on Mac OS X.
More PlayStation 3 News...
i'm wondering what the audio settings should be in ps3 media server to get hd audio (dts-hd, trueHD, etc) when streaming an mkv file from my pc ? i have the latest version (1.90.1) and my system is connected with hdmi. my ps3 is set to linear pcm.
will my receiver indicators light up for the audio stream being used?
how do i know if i am really getting hd audio if my receiver does not light up?