PS3 DualShock 3/SixAxis x64 & Windows 7 Drivers Now Available!
Over the last few weeks, Motion-in Joy (linked above) has made available PS3 DualShock 3/SixAxis x64 and Windows 7 drivers, along with detailed instructions.
Download: PS3 SixAxis DualShock 3 Vista 64bit Driver / PS3 DualShock 3 SixAxis Windows 7 Driver
PS3 SixAxis DualShock 3 for Windows x64 Instructions
1. Download from http://www.motioninjoy.com/blog/show/7
2. Install it, you can refer to http://www.motioninjoy.com/blog/show/5
3. This program will let you run unsigned drivers on 64bit Windows system.
a. Use it to sign "C:WINDOWSsystem32driversMijUfilt.sys".
b. Enable test mode
c. Reboot your PC
4. Press PS button can work now
PS3 SixAxis DualShock 3 Vista 64bit Driver
1. It can work on my Vista home premium 64bit debug mode.
2. You can download it here, because Windows 64bit system needs signed drivers from Microsoft.
3. Having issues? Use this to get the driver signed.
PS3 DualShock 3 SixAxis Windows 7 Driver
1. In Device manager, look for USB human interface device.right click "USB Input Device" check the VID&PID.
2. Click Update Driver select "Browse my computer for driver software"
3. Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
4. Select "Have Disk..."
5. Navigate to your download files. Select the "sixds3".
6. Select "MotioninJoy USB GamePad" and click Next.
7. Select "install this driver software anyway".
8. Your Device Manager will like it as follows.
9. Press PS button, now you can use SixAxis or Dualshock 3 as a general gamepad.
10. Download here.
More PlayStation 3 News...
The signature signing program link shows correct program but downloads Driver scanner, download correct program here: download.softpedia.com/dl/8d363544c540c185a87a8ac5c2260486/4a0922d7/100103154/software/tweak/dseo13b.exe
will this also work with the original sixaxis?
i think this driver doesn't have bluetooth support... right? i would really like to play with my ds3 wirelessly on my pc...
works fine with bluetooth in windows 7 x64 here!
Do i have to run Windows 7 always in Testmode to use my Sixaxis on PC?
(Sorry for my bad english. I am from Germany)
can't download the file it says forbidden
It appears their entire site is down at the moment, if you reply with the exact file name you are seeking from above I may be able to dig it up on my local backup though.
Searched a bit around - here you go !
A good site to calibrate is xinputer.com I guess !
Tried BOTH of those driver packages and keep getting errors when unzipping... i3 running 7 ultimate x64.
With a little research I found the drivers and instructions for x86 and x64 with both being signed so no test-mode needed.