PS3 Custom Themes available along with English Custom Theme Tool!
Earlier today we posted on the Japanese Custom Theme Tool, and now that PS3 Firmware v2.00 is available directly from Sony's Web site linked above they have also made available (3) PS3 Custom Themes along with an English Custom Theme Tool.
Download: English PS3 Custom Theme Tool
PS3 Themes: Pixels / Nature / Classy Pink
To get the themes in the post onto your PS3 via USB or Memory Stick, they need to be put into a specific folder on your storage device.
1. Create a folder called PS3 at the root level of your memory card.
2. Open the PS3 folder and create another folder entitled THEME.
3. Place your downloaded theme file, ie nature.p3t into the THEME folder. From windows it will appear as: X:PS3THEMEnature.p3t.
4. Now plug your storage device into your PS3.
5. Go to your XMB -> Settings -> Theme Settings -> Theme -> Install -> Select Storage Device -> Select a theme.
6. All of the themes you put inthe folder with the .p3t extension should be visible and selectable now.
More PlayStation 3 News...