PS2InfoGB KarasQ Rev 5c - First GameBoy Emulator for PS3!
Last month KarasQ released PS2InfoGB KarasQ Rev 5c, and today aries2k6 let us know that it works with the PS3!
To quote from him HERE: There's a new version of InfoGB for the ps2 by KarasQ. This is the 1st gameboy emulator to work on the ps3.
Use Psxloader with option C (SMS) to launch the emulator. Gameboy in HD!
Download: PS2InfoGB KarasQ Rev 5c / PS2InfoGB KarasQ (No PSXLoader Needed)
- Fixed bug: program stop on white-screen when folder PS2GB already exists, but the file gb.brm dosen't exist in the same time (hopefully)
- Improved: MBC3 controller - should resolve problem with battery-backed save game
- Added: USB Mass Sorage Support
- Added: Real Time Clock support for MBC3 controller
- Added: ability to back to browser when ROM can't be loaded
- Added: ability to run cardridge type:
More details in ReadMe!.txt, please read this file.
More PlayStation 3 News...
is swap magic needed on this or any other types of modications such as linux installed? Thanks
To boot PSXLoader it says you will need the following, so I assume yes you will need Swap Magic:
You need Swap Magic 3.6+, one PS3 with firmware 1.90+ and one pendrive compatible (you can use the PSP console, for example).
thank you for that info. dam it sucks to have a 40gb system