PlayStation App 1.70 Update for iOS Out, New Features Detailed
Today Sony released their PlayStation App 1.70 update for iOS complete with the new features detailed below.
To quote: PlayStation App has finally been updated to 1.70 and its new features are now officially detailed.
Among the new features is the ability to upload our own profile picture from the application, to be used as PSN avatar. Previously, this was limited to using our Facebook profile picture as our PSN avatar. There are further stability fixes and notification alerts are now supported.
Check the full changelog below: What's New in Version 1.70.13
• Notification alerts are now supported.
• Thumbnails are now displayed for screenshots and video clips that are posted to Twitter or Facebook as activities. (To use this feature, you must have a Twitter or Facebook account.)
• Resolutions for iPad 2 and iPad mini are now supported.
• Pictures you take on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch can now be set as your profile picture.
• You can now send a PSN Friend request to your friend using email or text.
• Stability during use of some features has been improved.
* Twitter is a trademark or registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
* Facebook is a trademark or registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Have you updated to this latest version? Let us know in the comments below.