PlayStation 3 Trophy News Direct from Leipzig
Good evening everyone, I hope everyone's week has been full of joy... well, let us put a little more joy in your life.
As some of you know, a few of us are attending the Leipzig Games Convention this week and including some developer walkthroughs with various publishers, and we managed to ask the age old question to keep all you Trophy hunters happy:
Will your title support Trophies?
And here is the general consensus... I'll warn you now though, the day started badly for Sony's Trophy system, but certainly got better throughout the day.
- Prince of Persia - No Trophy support
- HAWX - Trophy support confirmed
- Shaun White's Snowboard - Trophy support confirmed
- Borderlands - Trophy support confirmed
- Spider Man: Web of Shadows - Probably not because it was too late in the development stage to add them in.
- Far Cry 2 - Trophy support confirmed
- EndWar - Trophy support confirmed
- Quantum of Solace - Trophy support confirmed
- Call of Duty: World at War - Trophy support confirmed
- Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon - Trophy support confirmed
So there you have it, as the holiday period approaches, more and more titles get Trophy support. Unfortunately the impressive looking Prince of Persia will not, but surely Far Cry 2 and Call of Duty: World at War will make everyone sleep a little sounder tonight. More PlayStation 3 News...
the beauty in this is that even tho not every game has them more and more will and were gonna be looking at an exact copy or reformulated copy of the xbox achievements it's gonna be great!
Still waiting to have trophies by GTA.
hmm, shouldnt games be able to get the trophy function from updates?
if contents are installed on the harddrive it shouldnt be too dificult to do.
Uncharted did get a trophy update and warhawk is getting it next week , so it is possible