Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Tricknosis Guest

Other places to get MGS4 bundle

I bought mine yesterday so this post is merely a way for other people to try and get their own MGS4 from places other than the usual suspects. Here are a couple of places you may or may not of considered.

These may seem obvious to some of you, let's keep it up and ADD New Places we have found.

Blockbuster - There are 3 of them in my area within 20 miles and two of them had 3 unpurchased!

NuLime.com

radioshack

agentnumber2 Guest
    In Canada:

Zellers has plenty
    Walmart
    The Source by Circuit City
    Real Canadian Superstore (Western Canada, only some locations)
    The usual Best Buy/Future Shop

Krazyxazn Guest
    Amazon or Circuit City..

mrmiller24 Guest
    www.game.co.uk
    absolute bargin deal
    saw it last night
    ps3 40gb, mgs4, race drvier grid 349.99

afraid they dont do a mgs4 ony deal but considering both those games are pretty much new releases its worthwhile. i got the gta 4 and race driver grid bundle rather than the mgs4, ordered it last night

t3nk3n Guest
    got mine for $499.99CAD at Wal-mart. Also got the white dual shock 3 for $54.99CAD at SIG Electronics.

Drakhen Guest
    I got mine last Thursday, same day as release of Metal Gear and I didnt even choose next day...

http://www.konami.com/Konami/ctl3810...tation3_bundle

I really don't understand why people have problems finding them, I see the systems at local Eb games, target, and best buy, they all have plenty of stock. So if someone wants one they should be available...

Veralis Guest
    You can order it direct from Sony.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921665371946

Also Wal-Mart has a deal going that they will give you a $100 Gift Card with any purchase of a PS3.