Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links!

New PlayStation 3 80GB Terminator Salvation Bundle Revealed

Sponsored Links
    If you've been waiting on a PlayStation 3 purchase, it's likely that all you need is the proper incentive. And if you don't want to wait for that price drop any longer, perhaps a nice movie/game bundle will make you take the plunge.

To quote: The new bundle is set to include an 80GB PlayStation 3 console, along with Terminator Salvation, due for release tomorrow, Friday 12th June 2009, and a copy of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines on Blu-ray.

The bundle will launch on June 26th, 2009, with a Recommended Retail Price of 309.99.

This latest bundle offer joins a long line of pre-packaged PS3 hardware and software, and will no doubt help to raise the profile of the system on UK shop shelves, but that long-awaited price-drop is still top of many gamers' lists.

More PlayStation 3 News...

This is not as interesting as the bundle that Wal-mart is getting that includes MLB 09 The Show and Quantum of Solace. Now that is a bundle worth the money!

From what I've heard, the new Terminator Salvation game isn't that great (but that's only what I've heard, and may be completely wrong).

I think they should have waited for the Terminator Salvation movie to come out on blu ray for this release, seeing as Terminator 3 came out 6 (SIX) years ago. Not saying it's a bad movie, just thought the new movie would be great on blu ray.

I also think that they should have included the Quantum of Solace game along with the blu ray in that bundle. I picked the game up for $10 at Best Buy and just recently started playing it through, I love it. The online could use a little work (the addition of James Bond's gadgets would suffice) and the graphics aren't phenomenal but hell, I think it's just as fun as every other first person shooter. Maybe I'm just some kind of 007 freak... Oh well

11 gold trophies and 1 platinum for terminator salvation game

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links