Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tremendazo View Post
    This is the link for the netflix app. http://ares.dl.playstation.net/cdn/U...084&country=ca
    sweet... I wonder if Netflix would authorize this coming from a US IP?

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    sweet... I wonder if Netflix would authorize this coming from a US IP?
    But Netflix is already in the US Why would you need to get the Canadian version?

Quote Originally Posted by BritBloke View Post
    But Netflix is already in the US Why would you need to get the Canadian version?
    not as an app, only disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    not as an app, only disc.
    Ah, I see. Didn't realize that. Not very often Canadians get something that the US doesn't have!

Unhappy

I downloaded Netflix from your link and I'm trying to install it to my fat PS3 running fw 3.41.

No go, it always tells me: An error occured during the install operation. (80029567)

Do you have any idea ?

I got that too. I think it's because Netflix need 3.42 FW to run. I'm attempting to extract the pkg and modify the SFO file so that I can change the FW to 3.41.

People have edited the SFO file to 3.41 FW, but Netflix still needs to connect to PSN in order to run, so I guess we're out of luck for now.
    Last edited by BritBloke; 09-26-2010 at 09:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News