- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Naughty Dog Releases Uncharted 3 PS3 Patch 1.02 Update, Details
Following up on their previous PS3 patch update, today Naughty Dog have released Uncharted 3 PlayStation 3 patch version 1.02 with the details below from Eric-ND, as follows:
The Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 1.02 patch has been released and will be rolling out across all regions globally this week, starting today. The patch notes to update 1.02 are as follows:
Available: November 27, 2011 (US and EU only), Asia (early the week of Nov. 27th)
Uncharted 3 - PS3 Patch 1.02
• Movie cutscene viewer added (in the Bonuses menu, Single-Player only)
• Fixed the missing Motion Blur effects (for Single Player only)
• "Alternate Aim Settings" added to the Options menu under Camera options (for Single Player only)
• Settings bug fixed: all controls being set to flipped mode setting will no longer change all controls back to default
• Medal streaks won't reset if the host migrates to another user
• Blindfire targeting adjusted so that opposing players past a certain vertical angle above and below won't be hit.
• Allow grenade throw while scoped
• Tuned Pull Down range from 1.5 meters to 2.0 meters
• Lowered the player running speed when players run 'n gun by approximately 15%
• Slightly increased the turn radius of run 'n gun
• Slightly decreased the turning speed during Sprint
• Fixed an infrequent hunter spawning issue in Hunter Arena when the match round switches
• Fixed several cinema crashes
• Locked fast-forwarding on convoy sequence in Airstrip TDM and train sequence on London Underground TDM to 3x maximum in Cinema Mode
• Fixed certain cameras in Kick Offs and Pull Downs
• Fixed a late join skin bug with locked content
• Fixed a split-screen Buddy treasure pickup bug
• Fixed duplicate medal problem causing bad tabulation of a few medals to the player's career stats
• Objective points now show up in the player's Competitive statistics tab instead of the Cooperative statistics tab
• Added a Facebook Sign Out option
• Added the Add Friend functionality in the Facebook tab
• Fixed voice icon for mics not appearing in Matchmaking lobby
• Adding missing weapon stats tracking for certain weapons that were not being recorded to the player stats
• Fix for not displaying the entire Online ID within the "Players" column of any leaderboard.
• Fix for a user having an online ID containing fifteen or more characters created in uppercase format and actively using a voice comm device.
• Matchmaking now waits for double the number of players in the biggest party in the room to be present before starting a game (to prevent parties from being split frequently)
• Players no longer able to join party that is already in Matchmaking
Thank you for playing and your patience while we built and released this patch. A lot of your feedback went making this patch happen so keep letting us know what you think of the game.
Continue to let us know in the forums of any technical issues you might stumble across. Hope you're enjoying Uncharted 3! See you online!
More PlayStation 3 News...
11-28-2011 #2LKJHGFDSA Guest
We need to get this working on 3.55.
11-28-2011 #3Bartholomy Guest
11-28-2011 #4medi01 Guest
Uhm, exactly what does "has released" mean? Is it decrypted?
11-28-2011 #5GrandpaHomer Guest
In another words - thank you for betatesting our not finished rushed out product for us and at the same time paying us the full whack for it ... I really miss the times when released games were FINAL and complete and game producers had only one shot on getthis right or simplay fail.
Or do you thing Naughty Dog themselves will be "releasing" their own patch?
11-28-2011 #6HeyManHRU Guest
11-28-2011 #7Xyth Guest
Just unpack the update pkg then psarc file that comes with it. And copy the content into your game file. It seems working
Ps: Not eboot.bin and param.sfo of course.
Edit: I'm using Uncharted fix v4 btw.
11-28-2011 #8HeyManHRU Guest
Good idea Xyth , +Rep. If someone else can confirm this working I will also +Rep them (when I can again)
11-28-2011 #9Xyth Guest
Hmm menu updates are not working i think
"Alternate Aim Settings"
"Movie cutscene viewer"
Probably it's eboot.bin.
But, hope technical issues work.
11-28-2011 #10Tidusnake666 Guest
Seems to me like every bugfix here is in EBOOT, repacking resources won't do any good.