Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Naughty Dog Releases Multiplayer Skins for Uncharted 2 on PS3

Recently Naughty Dog has released two new multiplayer skins for Uncharted 2 on Sony's PS3 entertainment system.

The two skins feature characters from the motion comic, Uncharted: The Eye of Indra, Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton.

If you want to pick them up, the bundle is priced at $5.90 NZD according to Overmind.co.nz (linked above).

Unfortunately, it looks like it's only available via the PAL PlayStation Store.

To quote: "The two skins are Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton from the motion comic, Uncharted: The Eye of Indra. The bundle also includes all four episodes of Uncharted: The Eye of Indra, so you can familiarize yourself with the new characters.

The whole bundle is available for $5.90 NZD."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Ninjazin Guest

Thumbs Up

Great, but these skins should be free

B4rtj4h Guest
    Can't buy them in the EU Store.. Are they US region only? Or have they yet to be released ?

imtoodvs Guest
    i've seen several skins online that i cant figure out where they came from, its all starting to make sense now... lol. im thinking about starting a uc2 multi player thread, so if you like the taste of grenades add me @ psnid : lil_buddy_lee