PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Naughty Dog Releases Multiplayer Skins for Uncharted 2 on PS3

Recently Naughty Dog has released two new multiplayer skins for Uncharted 2 on Sony's PS3 entertainment system.

The two skins feature characters from the motion comic, Uncharted: The Eye of Indra, Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton.

If you want to pick them up, the bundle is priced at $5.90 NZD according to Overmind.co.nz (linked above).

Unfortunately, it looks like it's only available via the PAL PlayStation Store.

To quote: "The two skins are Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton from the motion comic, Uncharted: The Eye of Indra. The bundle also includes all four episodes of Uncharted: The Eye of Indra, so you can familiarize yourself with the new characters.

The whole bundle is available for $5.90 NZD."

Naughty Dog Releases Multiplayer Skins for Uncharted 2 on PS3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Thumbs Up

Great, but these skins should be free

Can't buy them in the EU Store.. Are they US region only? Or have they yet to be released ?

i've seen several skins online that i cant figure out where they came from, its all starting to make sense now... lol. im thinking about starting a uc2 multi player thread, so if you like the taste of grenades add me @ psnid : lil_buddy_lee

+ Reply to Thread