Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Naughty Dog Kicks Off Uncharted 2 PS3 Double Cash Weekend

This weekend Arne announced that Naughty Dog is kicking off an Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PS3 multiplayer double cash holiday weekend!

To quote: "For the next 5 days, the per-match limit on earned cash will be $150,000. That's not a typo-we're running the Double Cash weekend a day longer than typical for a holiday weekend. Make the most of it!

It goes without saying that this is probably a good time to get a leg up on your run to hit level 80. I know I'll be checking into multiplayer to get a jump on gaining levels.

Double Cash Weekend:

Starts: Friday, July 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM PDT
    Ends: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM PDT"

More PlayStation 3 News...

Smile

Lolz... now i can earn my level 53 very easy.

Wow, just seen this. I might have to dust off the game after 6 months since I stopped, lol. I got burnt out at Level 57 doing 98% all Co-Op's. I was #1 in the world when I left with a K/D ratio of 67.0 with some 89,000 kills and 1100 deaths. Which at least 500 of those deaths came via a freakin teammate in a team kill.

Edit: I guess I won't be playing after all. I've gotten a Sycn error message the last two days trying to get in. Typical ND, lol... Same thing happen on the games very first double points weekend. Then ND came out with a statement saying sorry about that. Then they came out with another one to make up for it.