Today EvangM of Naughty Dog has announced that the Uncharted 3 / Subway PS3 multi-player update v1.01 is now live with details outlined below.
To quote: Subway/Uncharted MP Patch 1.01 is now live! Changes include the following:
• Fixed a bug which would cause players to stop accumulating cash and items purchased
• Fixed a bug that could cause the player to lock up accessing the Friends list, or when a Friend joined them
• Removed Team Objective and Plunder kills from being tabulated against the Kills/Deaths Leaderboard (all kill/death stats are still kept locally for the player)
• Leaderboards will be completely reset soon to coincide with the above change
• Microphone icon will now appear in the Multiplayer lobby to indicate who is using a mic
• Fixed a bug in which switched control schemes were not being saved properly
• Players will no longer able to join a party that is in the Find Game function or actively in a game (was causing various issues with players not being pulled into games properly)
• European and American players will be re-integrated into the same play lists with this patch
More PlayStation 3 News...