Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    wicked insanity Guest
    I don't know why your complaining, after looking through your other posts, it appears you dont have Motortorm or even a PS3 so it doesn't really affect you eitherway...

darksector26 Guest
    not entirely sure which post your looking at or what made you suggest that i dont own a ps3 and who says i have to own motorstorm to have a ps3 anyway and either way i have many friends that own a ps3 (Me included?) so when Motorstorm 2 comes out i will enjoy the splitscreen whether or not i own a PS3

wicked insanity Guest

Smile

Dearest DarkSector26,

In the immediacy of your response, I wasn't referrencing any specific post that you may have authored, it's just that the way your other posts are written, it suggests that you have an Xbox 360 and a Wii, and I very much doubt you have a PS3 aswell, although I may well be wrong, and if that is the case then I apologise for any inconvenience caused as it were.

On the other hand if I am corect in my assumption then, I stand by my word, in that it doesn't really affect you so much; unless of cause you spend a considerable amount of time playing games on your friends PS3, and what a great friend they must be because of that.

On another note, I also believe we should get back to topic, as I fear it has gone astray, and we are not arguing the argument anymore, but instead the person arguing it.

Regards
    Wicked

aviator Guest
    I was momentarliy dissapointed when I learned the first game didnt have split screen... So my peeps and I raced others on the network and just traded off each race and had just as much fun. Kinda like team racing...

I am looking forward to this one though.

Page 2 of 2 First 12