PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

ModNation Racers PS3 Customized Character Creations Arrive

Just before the weekend ModNation Racers Beta codes went out, and today several gaming sites including NeoGAF and ScrawlFX.com (linked above) are showing off some cool ModNation Racers PS3 customized character creations.

The beauty of user-generated content can be seen below, with Mario, Batman, and MegaMan characters pictured and others can be see linked above including IronMan, The Joker, Kratos, Old Snake and more!

To quote: "Sure, LittleBigPlanet is incredibly customizable with its level-creations. However, even the Sackboy customizations can't compete with what ModNation Racers is offering.

Thanks to the recently opened beta, we're seeing just what can be done with character creations in the upcoming "Play, Create, Share" racer."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Thumbs Up

Those already look awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on this title, character creation is where I have most of my fun in a lot of games.

Yet another Beta I managed to miss out on yet one guy in my friends list is in every Beta going. What am I doing wrong? Oh well, good luck to him.

Wow

I'm in the beta, but I have not seen any of these creations yet. They are freakin awesome though! Beta is cool, only a little 'buggy' still... But he, it's a beta!

Looking forward to the game!

man, i wanted in on this beta soooo bad!

In the beta as well... and something its terrible indeed

But for now still a awesome game

+ Reply to Thread