Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Mirror's Edge PS3 Version Graphics Slightly Better than XBox 360

After downloading and spending a good hour with both Demo versions of Mirrors Edge, it's clear Dice Studios are headed in the right direction in terms of gameplay. In terms of Graphics, Mirrors Edge has a fantastic art style to it that compliments the unique gameplay and control mechanics.

Of course, like the majority of Multi-platform releases, there were a few differences between the versions, specifically in the Graphics department. Here's what I noticed during my playthrough:

- PS3 version has richer and more defined colors than the Xbox 360 version.
    - PS3 version has slightly sharper textures (Not to be confused with jaggies, which brings me to my next point).
    - Xbox 360 version has slightly less jaggies than the PS3 version.

Overall, both versions look great, and while the PS3 version edges out the Xbox 360 version, it's not a big enough difference to claim one version completely floors the other.

Mirror's Edge will be launching worldwide for both PS3 and 360 in November 2008. More PlayStation 3 News...

The demo blew me away and I will probably be picking this game up. Any chance of posting some side-by-side comparison pictures so we can see the difference?

There is a video comparison on mirror's edge at this site.

http://www.eurogamer.pt/tv_video.php?playlist_id=16772

Here is a still pic of the PS3 and the Xbox360 version.

Lol the demo was beautiful... only difficult as hell i think i'll pass...