Today the MAG PS3 Beta is now officially in version 1.22, as the newest 36MB patch is now live on the PSN.
After successfully downloading and installing the 36MB patch, you will also have to download an additional 377.83MB.
Changes include the following in this update:
- Remove Infantry Gate from Domination mission primary objective areas
o We have alternate gate behavior on the way, but wanted to get this in for quick testing
- Update Domination gametype primary objective score-bleed
- Lower initial spawn times for attackers and defenders for all gametypes
- Update Major/Minor victory and loss scoring and conditions for all gametypes
- Tune Shadow War scoring and win/loss increments
- Several server stability fixes
- Download tuning and fixes
- The user is now able to create a character after deleting a character that is a clan leader
More PlayStation 3 News...