Mafia II - Jimmy's Vendetta PS3-Exclusive DLC Revealed
Today GameInformer.com (linked above) via JoyStiq has revealed the PS3-exclusive DLC for 2K Games' Mafia II on the PlayStation 3 entertainment system.
The game will be set from 1945 to 1955 in Empire Bay, a fictional city based on San Francisco and New York City, with influences from Chicago and Detroit.
Mafia II for PS3 will also feature a completely open-ended game map of 10 square miles. No restrictions are included from the start of the video game, and there will be around 50 vehicles as well as music from the era.
The PS3 Trophies List for the DLC dubbed Jimmy's Vendetta paints a quick portrait of what the PlayStation 3 DLC is about, to quote:
It's what you'd expect from Mafia II: There's a guy named Jimmy involved, and there's plenty of killing and driving.
Bronze Level PS3 Trophies
- First Step: Complete your first mission
- Faster Than Light: Achieve a 10x point multiplier
- Explorer: Drive a total of 1,000 miles in vehicles
- Armament King: Kill your enemies in Jimmy's Vendetta with every weapon available in the game
- Firebug: Destroy 100 vehicles
- Sharpshooter: Kill 100 enemies by headshots
- Carnapper: Finish all car dealer missions
- Massacre: Kill 1,000 enemies
Silver Level PS3 Trophies
- Revenged: Finish Jimmy's Vendetta on any difficulty level
- Millionaire: Earn one million points
Finally, the PS3's exclusive Mafia II DLC arrives the day the game is released, which is currently scheduled for August 24 in North America and August 27, 2010 in European territories.