Media Molecule recently released the LittleBigPlanet v1.22 Danish Blue update, followed directly by version 1.23 for Sony's PS3 entertainment system.
The update features are detailed below, however, some of them are only available to those with the Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit.
- Water now available to creators who own the Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit, and playable via community levels for everyone. Check the FAQ for more information on controlling water.
- Added 11 new trophies. See details here.
- Scuba Gear Powerup -The Scuba Gear object gives Sackboy an infinite air supply when he is underwater.
- Bubble Machine -The Bubble Machine refills Sackboy's air supply if he is in close proximity to the object. It can be operated on or off by a switch object.
- Water Switch - The Water Switch is a switch that is activated when it is submerged in water. It can be connected to the same objects as other switches.
- Global Water Object - Similar to the Global Lighting Object the GWO can change the water's settings over a specified time when it is triggered.
- You can now save your decorated POD - When in the pod, if you open Popit you will see a POD (rocket ship) icon next to the Heart icon, opening this takes you to the My Pods section, where you can save and load 100 pod decorations
- Ability to reset avatar to default (PSN) avatar
- More Details page - on a level's info bubble there's now a page of stats about the level.
- You can now disable the Thermometer in Create Mode if you are worried about screen burn: Go to Settings > Display Settings and there will be an option to show or hid the HUD when in Create Mode.
More PlayStation 3 News...