LittleBigPlanet Update 1.09 Going Live - Love is in the Air Edition
SCEA Marketing Manager Mark Valledor shared another update on the world of LittleBigPlanet for PS3 today as follows:
Going live later today is Update 1.09 - a bit earlier than expected, but we're sure you won't mind. This update contains some minor adjustments plus addresses the following bug fixes:
- 'Failed to save profile' message not being displayed when a user's profile is full.
- Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.
- Failed to load profile issue: where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present in their pod.
- Text not displaying in the text chat window.
- Slow rewind due to moderation check.
- Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.
- Family Game of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction
- Outstanding Achievement in Visual Engineering
- Outstanding Character Performance
- Outstanding Innovation in Gaming
- Outstanding Achievement in Soundtrack
- Outstanding Achievement in Sound Design
- Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction
- Console Game of the Year
- Overall Game of the Year
- Best Game Design
- Best Visual Art
- Best Technology
- Best Audio
- Best Debut
- Game of the Year
The very first LittleBigPlanet merchandise makes its 'littlebig' debut this week with a brand new action-figure line featuring an assortment of 4? scale Sackboys in all his textured and stitched glory, displaying various characters, poses, and costumes.
Those attending the 2009 International Toy Fair in New York will be among the few who will catch the very first glimpse of the action-figures that will be available at select mass market, specialty and online stores across North America beginning this Spring.
Toy developer and manufacturer, Mezco Toyz, will also release retailer exclusives, variants and limited-edition Sackboys throughout the year, which will range between 2? and 18? scale figurines.
If you happen to be attending the 2009 International Toy Fair, feel free to drop by the Mezco Toyz booth at the Jacob Javits Center (#4823) for your sneak peek at the new action-figures.
However, if Toy Fair isn't on the list of your destinations this year, plan on coming by their booth at the 2009 Comic-Con International Show this summer in sunny San Diego.
Stuff'd SackBoys (and SackGirls)
You'll be glad to know that the highly sought after, officially licensed SackBoy plushies are on their way. Unfortunately, we still need some time to knit, stitch, and stuff a few loose ends before we reveal more... but stay tuned, we have tons more of great news soon.