Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yeah the game is coming out in September. I checked IGN's website to see their everchanging release date list. As a casual gamer we have come to depend on storylines haven't we? I like the idea of being able to do what you want, but am anxious to see what sort of open play is available.

i seen the demo video, cant remember where, it looks really cool but it looks kinda confusing so many options there gonna be a tutorial mode on this game?

Look to me like it would tie in very nicely with HOME, what with the use of customisation and pushing user generated content. I think it'll be more of a puzzle game, rather than one with a proper story to it. It looks very nice visually, though I'll guess we'll see how enjoyable it turns out to be.

I really want to play this game. You can get the game video demo on your PS3 Store or u can get it in gamespot or ign. I like this idea of a video game. 4 player co-op game. Doing puzzles in order to move ahead. I'll get this game till it is out.

Page 2 of 2 First 12