Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Am I right? currently there is no game loader for the ps3 iso out there?

Sponsored Links
    Correct- there is no current PS3 iSO Loader yet. However, the first step is really to start burning some of these images to Blu-ray recordable media and try "Hot-Swapping" with the PS3 disassembled. If they don't even allow the game to continue running when Hot-Swapped with an original disc of the same title, then chances are it'll be an uphill battle unless an exploit or something similar is discovered.

This is some great information.

Hopefully, someone will figure out how to run OS X on the PS3, which would be pretty bad ass.

Results should be pretty slow with Mac OS seeing like Windows XP is slow as hell. Both OS's would be sucking the hell out of the PS3 memory.

So all we doing is just copying the ISOs and that it??

It sucks that the Other OS can only use 256MB of PS3 memory. Someday we'll probably be able to change that if the PS3 truly does function like a computer.

However, if OS X is running on its own without linux, then it might operate smoother than if it were emulated on linux.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonDash30 View Post
    So all we doing is just copying the ISOs and that it??
    Yes, just burn the Fedora Core 5 .iso to DVD via ImgBurn or DVD Decrypter, and burn the AddOn .iso to CD via Alcohol120%. then follow the install directions I posted earlier.

can anyone give me a link to CELL-Linux-CL_20061110-ADDON.iso. havent The link on the front page is busted. thanks

Arrow

An updated version (newer date) is available here if it helps: http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/p...1208-ADDON.iso

i have finished installing fedora core but now it is asking for new unix pw. what do i do at this point?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News