Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links!

Killzone 2 PlayStation 3 Cover Revealed, Review Codes Sent Out

Sponsored Links
    Today Associate Product Marketing Manager TJ Consunji unveiled the Killzone 2 PlayStation 3 cover via PS Blog:

Hi all, my name is TJ and I'm one of the guys working on the Killzone 2 marketing team. We are, of course, very excited about the game and wanted the PlayStation nation to be the first to see our Killzone 2 packaging. Check it out:

Guerrilla has created some awesome Holiday-themed Killzone 2 PC wallpapers. Check them out on Killzone.com.

Additionally, Sin of NeoGAF has shared several pictures of his Pre-Production review copy... one of which is available below.

Now for the plug: Killzone 2 is looking phenomenal and will be in stores February 27th, 2009. Make sure to preorder your copy now... as it's gonna rock!

But don't just take my word for it, check out PlayStation: The Official Magazine's world exclusive review hitting newsstands soon. Talk to you more in January 2009.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sounds awesome. I can't wait till Feb.

+ Reply to Thread

Sponsored Links