InFamous 2, Killzone 3 and GT5 PS3 DLC Arrives via Edge & Schick
Today SCEA Senior Marketing Partnership Specialist JT Pierce has announced the arrival of InFamous 2, Killzone 3 and GT5 PS3 DLC courtesy of both Edge and Schick.
To quote: We've joined forces with Edge and Schick to help you get more of an edge in your life and your gameplay.
This week, special edition Edge Shave Gel and Schick Quatro products are hitting store shelves nationwide. These custom Killzone 3, Gran Turismo 5 and inFAMOUS 2 packages are more than just collector's items. Enter the on-pack code at edgeshave.com/ps3 and get your hands on your choice of downloadable content including:
- A Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack featuring two popular maps from Killzone 2 OR three Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice
- A customized Chevy Camaro SS "Edge Special" for Gran Turismo 5
- A special "Sniper Blast" in-game power for inFAMOUS 2. The long-range blast has a narrow area of effect to better equip you to take-on the enemy when inFAMOUS 2 arrives in June.
- Gran Turismo 5: Chevy Camaro SS "Edge Special"
- inFAMOUS 2: In game power: Sniper Blast
- Killzone 3: Retro Map Pack OR Unlock Points
These special edition Edge and Schick products are available beginning today at select local retailers. You can head here for additional details.
More PlayStation 3 News...
I will take a look tomorrow if the Gillette Quattro here in Germany also have an valid promotion code, and maybe we can post here not needed PSN Store codes. For my point, I already have the DLC for Killzone 3, just going for the skill points.
Sweet I needed some new shaving cream. Now if it only came with a REAL Camaro Ss... ooh