07-21-2009 #1SKFU Guest
Guide: How to Improve PlayStation 3 Trophy Sync. Speed
We all know the problem. While your PS3 Trophy list grows and as more games you install, the synchronize process of the trophies becomes slower and slower.
Now I found a simple solution to fix this problem and speed it up.
Here is the How-To:
1. Shutdown PS3
2. Hold the power-button till the PS3 shuts down by itself after some beeps
3. Hold the power-button down again, till you hear a "double beep"
4. Unhand the button; now the service menu starts
5. Choose option 4 "Rebuild Database"
6. Done, now your PS3 updates the trophies very fast again
More PlayStation 3 News...
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Nice find SKFU and +Rep!
07-21-2009 #3lazdar Guest
what else this option rebuilding?
just to know before doing it..
07-21-2009 #4Casshern23 Guest
this doesnt require you to re-activate PS3 DLC does it? Because I have quite a bit of DLC I swapped with people.
07-21-2009 #5semitope Guest
Think i need a way to defrag my ps3 HDD. Does this do that? I cant get the beeps or the service menu either. Does the controller need to be plugged in thru the usb cable?
07-21-2009 #6maxpwer222 Guest
07-22-2009 #7Casshern23 Guest
So.. nobody knows if this makes it so you have to re-activate your dlc?...