The 2009 Game Developers Conference begins tomorrow (already today in some parts of the world), and here are some pre-GDC 2009 PS3 and PSP rumors circulating the Internet:Sponsored Links
We round up the latest hearsay to come from the Game Developers Conference. Teeda was kind enough to share some of the latest rumors involving the Game Developers Conference with us. Here's the latest:
- New 80gb PS3 bundled with 2 games will be launched at the end of March.. it will cost $399 (already confirmed).
- New 40gb ps3 sku will be launched this May. The cost will be $299.
- PSP slide will be shown for the first time in this year's E3. The launch is next year.
- The currently available PSP model will get a price cut too. The cost will be $119.
- Fumito Ueda will be there at GDC '09. He will announce 2 projects. One of them is Shadow of the Colossus Online.
- Syphon Filter is underway to PS3. Apparently the developers are using the same engine behind Killzone2.
- Insomniac is developing a new action platformer RPG. It looks like a Zelda clone.
- Jak 4 is on the way too.
- Daxter 2 will be ready at the time of PSP slide launch.
- Legend of Dragoon is under development and is to be launched in japan this year.
Note: These are being reported as rumors and speculation only, nothing more, so until GDC '09 has come and gone take them with a grain of salt and feel free to share your comments below!
More PlayStation 3 News...