We have uploaded a gameplay video straight from the GDC for the PS3 exclusive inFamous from Sony and Sucker Punch Studios.
The video showcases the 'Terrorized Streets' mission in the game, you can it HD 720p quality below, along with a list of some of the key features in the game.
- Be a Hero: Take on the role of Cole, an everyday guy and urban explorer, who develops a wide range of electricity-based powers. Come to terms with and learn to control Cole's evolving powers as you attempt to save Empire City and its people.
- Super Powers: Discover, develop and use (for good or ill) a wide range of electricity-based super powers, and struggle to grasp the responsibility that comes with such extreme power.
- Epic Battles: Experience what it is like to be a true hero, taking responsibility for every action as you battle against powerful villains.
- Open Dynamic World: Coupling rich powers with a reactive environment and population, inFamous lets players experience complete freedom. Explore a deep, open interactive city - and grapple with your conscience as you decide whether to save or destroy it.
- Urban Exploration: Scale the cityscape to discover new vantage points and employ a vertical combat system. Utilise Cole's climbing skills to go where most people cannot, opening up a variety of offensive and defensive combat options in the process.
- Organic City Ecology: Watch the citizens and city react and evolve according to your actions. Events will unfold based on the role players take, and the consequences of your actions will ripple out across Empire City's people and environment.
More PlayStation 3 News...