Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

First Golden Axe: Beast Rider screenshots

Games Radar has unveiled the first screenshots of Golden Axe: Beast Rider, the new installment of the Golden Axe series for the PlayStation 3 and X-Box 360 developed by Sega's acquired game developer Secret Level.

More pics at the link above!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Seriously, I wasn't gonna give this game a chance in hell until I saw those shots. It was like i was suddenly warped back in time to the arcade/genesis first line up of the title, and I'll be damned, I remember riding a creature like the one illustrated. Unless the reviews suck, but the developer, from what I can tell by the pics, is on something good me thinks. Plus, you get to be a hot chick that looks way better than the original one. I hope they can the other 3 characters, and just stick with this chick. I love it so far.

I remember pumping quarters into the original arcade one myself HEHE.. the good 'ol days, now it'd require dollars for credits probably!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    I remember pumping quarters into the original arcade one myself HEHE.. the good 'ol days, now it'd require dollars for credits probably!
    lol... yep, same here. We had a local fair every summer, and at the arcade they had Golden Axe. I wasted away so much of my youth playing that game. It was either that or bowling... not much to do in a small town.