PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread

Countdown to Gran Turismo 5 Launch: Win a Tissot GT5 Watch

Today SCEA Brand Alliances Theresa Custodio has initiated a countdown to the Gran Turismo 5 PS3 launch, and shared with fans details on how to win a Tissot GT5 watch.

To quote: With the launch of Gran Turismo 5 set for November 24, we've teamed up with Swiss watchmaker Tissot, the official timekeeper of NASCAR, to bring you the Countdown to GT5 launch sweepstakes.

Each day leading up to launch, we'll be giving you a chance to win a Tissot PRS 516 watch customized for Gran Turismo. This watch, valued at $495, features a stainless steel case and rubber strap with folding clasp engraved with the GT logo. It's a true fan collectible that won't be sold in stores - you can only win it here.

Continuing on with the GT5 love, you can now pick-up limited edition Schick razor packs featuring Gran Turismo 5.

Each pack includes a download code that unlocks exclusive content including a dynamic theme and GT5 racing suit for Home. For more details, click here.

More PlayStation 3 News...

as per normal, only available in the US as most yanks don't know there is a world outside the US of A...

Even worse they require you give a cellphone number... I don't have a cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by whinis View Post
    Even worse they require you give a cellphone number... I don't have a cell phone.
    You're not alone... I had one of those "brick" ones when they first came out for a few years and ditched it (back then it was a lot more expensive each month for calls than it is with plans these days, my average bill was $400 for standard + roaming calls). Since then I've been cell phone free and have no plans to get another.