I just updated my Call of Duty Black Ops around 8pm CST and can no longer play it on PS3 CFW.
The game won't even start, informing me that I need to upgrade my PlayStation 3 Firmware to 3.6, or higher. Though after deleting install data, the game is right as rain again.
Below is the 1.10 changelog from community manager JD_2020:
Call of Duty Black Ops Patch 1.10 Changelog - 6/29/11
- Security Updates.
- New playlists – Flags and Bombs
- C4 can no longer be warped to player carrying bomb in S&D and Sabotage.
- Removed erroneous “Reset to Default” message when trying to load a DLC map you do not have.
- In-game icons (care package icons, etc) no longer appear in the Create A Class menu.
- Setting your console date in the future no longer causes inaccurate timestamps in Recent Players
- Additional weapon balancing.
- Ninja Pro Perk no longer makes sounds when mantling or diving to prone.
More PlayStation 3 News...