Classic White PS3 Slim 160GB and 320GB Consoles Hitting Japan

Today the Examiner.com (linked above) spotted a Sony PS3 Press Release announcing that the previously reported PlayStation 3 Slim consoles will be hitting Japan this month in both Classic White and Charcoal Black, and include additional PS3 HDD space ranging from 160GB to 320GB in size with 802.11b/g WiFi alongside Bluetooth 2.0+EDR.

Available on July 29, the PlayStation 3 Slim Classic White model CECH-2500A LW offers a 160GB hard disk drive while the CECH-2500A and CECH-2500B in Charcoal Black sport 160GB and 320GB of PS3 disk space respectively and come with a PS3 HDMI cable.

To quote: "The 160GB PS3 will sell for the price of the current 120GB unit, 29,980 yen ($340.76), meanwhile the 320GB system will retail for 34,980 yen ($397.59). Depending what import shop you use, the better deal is certainly for the 320GB system."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Lightbulb lol

It is somehow unattractive to me and doesn't match most of the furniture of people's houses

Eeew that's just gross... the ugly old gray color... looks like a FAILED PS1 controller to me...

The classic white is pretty cool in my opinion. I just wish different colored systems would show up as US systems more often too. I remember when Nintendo did that with the Gamecube here in the US ranging in many colors years ago as a regular thing. Most of the time now it seems like you only get a different colored console when its some exclusive title released with it.

Looks cool, I hope this PS3 survive the 3.40 update. I hope all the mental retarded of SONY dies.

Cool

I bought a white dualshock from Japan and think it looks pretty awesome. I'd love to have a white PS3 to go along with it...

I did my phat ps3 with a can of car spray

my other ps3 is my next project and white does look good lol

^Thats disgusting. Ewww red. Black looked better.

I want a White Phat with chrome trims here in UK yet. I probably will get this sexy White PS3 when it comes to UK. It's funny how PS3 and 360 are swapping places.

^ well numnuts if your black is scratched it won't look good, plus I like to be different. Guess you don't have the skills to do such a thing.