Capcom Classics Coming to PSN Starting Tomorrow
Capcom's Marketing Coordinator Ryan McDougall has announced today that Capcom Classics will be hitting PSN tomorrow.
To quote: Today, I'm here to bring you word of our upcoming PlayStation classics, a library of classic games being brought to you on the PlayStation Network. We've sorted through our archives and hand-selected the games that rocked the industry.
All of these upcoming classics will be released over the PSN, and will be playable on your PSP.
Coming up first is Capcom Classics Collection: Remixed, available tomorrow. The game is a collection of arcade classics from gaming's glorious past. Pay homage to the best of the arcades, like Final Fight, Bionic Commando, Street Fighter, and Magic Sword. Prove your old-school dominance with twenty full arcade titles. Check out the full list of included games here.
Later this summer, look forward to Fate/Unlimited Codes. Capcom's fighting game masters have brought one of Japan's most popular animes exclusively to the PSN, ready for the new PSPgo. High-flying combos and fast-paced versus action show off the game's gorgeous 3D graphics, and it's a fighting-game experience you can't get anywhere else.
Next, keep your eyes out for more gems from Capcom, being brought directly to the PSN. Check out the full list below, including PSone and UMD Legacy titles, and come back often for more info on individual release timing.
- Capcom Classics Collection Remixed (UMD Legacy)
- Mega Man Powered Up (UMD Legacy)
- Dino Crisis (PlayStation Legacy)
- Power Stone Collection (UMD Legacy)
- Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (UMD Legacy)
- Resident Evil 2 (PlayStation Legacy)
- Darkstalkers (UMD Legacy)
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (UMD Legacy)
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PlayStation Legacy)
- Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded (UMD Legacy)
More PlayStation 3 News...
That's a very good list! The only games missing are Final Fight and Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts/Goblins.