PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Calling All Cars Released..

It seem the Ps3 store has been updated... can anyone provide the link

I dont see it in mine yet.. guess i wait about 30 minutes then i'm good

Exclamation

We have a STICKY thread for links... whoever posts it better do so there and not here, or they will face the consequences. This thread can be used to discuss the title though, just no links here.

i just checked the store as well and it's not showing up yet. i'm not so interested in the link as i am paying for it, i'm just curious what fw version it's working with. i'm still @ 1.51...

It is up now in NA store.

OK Downloaded and Tested and the results *Drum Rolls* on a PS3 US firmware version 1.70! it's not working, cannot be accessed on my account!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanobr3ker View Post
    OK Downloaded and Tested and the results *Drum Rolls* on a PS3 US firmware version 1.70! it's not working, cannot be accessed on my account!
    Didn't work on mine, either.

so not working on 1.70?

That is what the last (2) posters just said. :hitw

haha this game is fun, it's fast and smooth running full 60fps voice chat during game play, text chat before and after gameplay it's awesome! it's worth $10 in my opinion

I just figured out something, when purchasing this game, i noticed it's 191mb when i downloaded it, however after installing the game is now 192mb according to the game's information. must be an activation process during installation. i'm not sure though. hope this information helps.
    Last edited by Nanobr3ker; 05-10-2007 at 11:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast