Today the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.12 patch update has arrived, which weighs in at 63MB in size and adds new playlists among the updates detailed below.
Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.12 Playlists:
- Express: 30 second lobby timer; no game mode that has a respawn timer; small maps; No Ghost; No Second Chance allowed.
- DLC Moshpit: Moshpit of game modes using only DLC maps.
- DLC Hardcore Moshpit: Same as above only using hardcore game mode variants
Here are the v1.12 patch update changes from JD_2020 on the official site board:
CoD Black Ops PS3 Patch 1.12 changes:
- Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to "warp" under rare circumstances.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
- Improvements to spawn system.
- Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
- Players can now select other clan tag colors besides red/white if they are unlocked.
- Addressed an exploit where players were resetting their Winstreak and Killstreak stats.
- Fixed exploit earning XP in local split screen.
- When the Circle button is set with "enter" functionality, it now works properly on the Challenges menu.
More PlayStation 3 News...