- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.05 Update Live with Patch Details
Today Treyarch Developer JD_2020 has announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.05 update went live and shared patch details, as follows:
This patch is part of a series of ongoing improvements to online connectivity which will be continued over the next few weeks.
Treyarch is dedicated to ensuring the best gaming experience for the fans, and we've been actively working with you to continue to improve the game based on your feedback. As always, keep the feedback coming through the community forums.
LIVE FIXES - 12/22 (full patch 1.05)
- Improved party reliability when leaving with party - an additional step in an ongoing series of party improvements continued in the next patch
- Improved UPnP functionality - further expands the game's capability to open NATs on routers with universal plug and play enabled
- Enabled mute functionality in Playercards in the pre-game lobby
- Enabled kick functionality in party and private match lobbies
- Addressed an issue where the pre-game lobby would not always display properly when multiple players leave the lobby after a team split
- Addressed an issue where the pre-game lobby would appear stuck on the countdown timer while waiting to balance teams
- Addressing a freeze that would occur in rare situations involving a combination of high player counts and many killstreaks / explosions occurring simultaneously in a concentrated area
- Further improvements to party reliability to address an issue where mixed NAT types connecting and disconnecting can cause players to drop in some situations
- Investigating "infinite loading screen" issue reported by some users
More PlayStation 3 News...
12-23-2010 #2kaali Guest
Does anyone have a link to dl this update?
12-23-2010 #3Ulti Guest
what's the progress on playing this on 3.41 jb ps3?
12-23-2010 #4Jes03 Guest
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
12-23-2010 #6Jes03 Guest
You can already play this game with a JB PS3. You cannot play any games online with a JB PS3.
This update is useless if you have a JB PS3 as its online patches nothing to do with the offline game which is what you'll be playing if its jailbreaked.
If your asking if you can play this online then no, not yet. The last so called "PSN working with jailbreak" was a lie so don't get your hopes up, the next would probably be another fake also.
12-23-2010 #7IslaTurbine Guest
I think it's a valid question because some new game updates out there (Force Unleashed II comes to mind) actually take a working Jailbreak game and make it nonfunctional.
12-23-2010 #8Brenza Guest
12-23-2010 #9jambeatz Guest
from what i've heard since vers 1.04, offline bots are enabled... which could be quiet interesting for jb user without xlink kai f.e. any help appreciated.
12-23-2010 #10Team GenX Guest
Your actually wrong. Last psn working with jb was LEGIT! it was the payload one / spoof.
It worked for like 3 days i remember, i played like 24 hours each day of those 3 days until sony blocked it -_-.