Those interested can check out the full PS3 specifications, additional PS3 pictures, complete $ony E3 video conference Part 1 and Part 2, full $ony Press Conference (streamed), and details posted at GameSpot.com including the following:
- ALL details and design confirmed by a reliable source: www.SCEI.co.jp
- To Be Called PlayStation 3 as predicted
- To support 7 Bluetooth (wireless) devices
- Backwards compatability with both PS1 and PS2
- Features a removable 2.5 (Laptop sized) Hard Disk Drive
- SD, CF, and Mem Stick DUO Slots
- Six USB 2.0 (finally!) Ports
- 1080P Res. Using NVIDIA's new chip "RSX", the Reality Synthesizer
- And a whopping 2+ Teraflops, vs. X-Box 360's 1 Teraflop
- Will also feature Net Access, Video Chat, photo, audio and video viewing
PS3 games demonstrated thus far at E3 2005 include: Tekken (Namco), Killzone (Guerilla), Vision Gran Turismo (Polyphony Digital), Formula One ($ony Liverpool), Untitled Old West Game (Rockstar), Oh-Ni (Koei), Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World (Bandai), Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom), Super Gory Wolfenstein Style FPS (Insomniac), Metal Gear Solid 4 (Konami), EYEdentify Voice Recognition Game ($CEA), Fifth Phantom Saga (Sega), Heavenly Sword ($ony), Warhawk (Incognito), Killing Day (Ubisoft), and Motor Storm (Evolution). Feel free to discuss this VERY COOL news in THIS on-going Forum thread!
Also, be sure to VOTE for your favorite PS3 color in our POLL!