Update #2: Those interested in how the previous SYNDiCATE release (linked below) works can check out THIS archive dubbed "Syndicate dvdtool (DMS/D2A) Little Secret." In related Wii news, although not confirmed as working yet, a WiiSKAS Mod-Chip BETA 1 is now available from our WiiSKAS Mod-Chip BETA 1 thread Forum thread which includes disassembled source code for those who want to try porting it to PIC 12C508 or SX28AC chips.
Update: Finally some Wii news to get excited about... NINTENDO_Revolution_SDK_2.1_Wii-SYNDiCATE is now released, with both the NFO File and File List available as well. If you didn't know, this is the leaked official Nintendo Wii Software Development Kit used by licensed developers to create games. Those seeking the release files can check Google for syn-wsdk21.rxx or drop by iRC Chat and you may run across them as well!
Today BRDGen v1.00 is released! This is the world's first publically available PC application used to create and/or edit PlayStation 3/Blu-Ray compliant disc images. Tool Features currently are:
• Create new Blu-Ray (UDF-ISO format, including PS3) images or edit existing ones.
• Import/Export FileLists: Importing allows you to force LBA positions of files if required.
• File Relinker: Relink 1 or more files to another file and reduce image size.
• Extract complete image or selected files/folders.
• Hexidecimal Sector Viewer: Right-click on any file in a compilation to use it.
If you would like to see a feature added to the next version of BRDGen or wish to report a bug then please visit our officialHelp Forum and leave a request or the relevant details. Thanks!